Happy Mother's Day!
Good news: I called mom and said happy mother's day. Also, we [Abi and I] greeted Ninang Minda and Auntie-Ninang Ruth happy mother's day and I called Ninang Hermie as well. And also we greeted her lola and texted her mom since we couldn't reach her by phone.
Bad news: I/we were able to greet everyone else before greeting my mom.
Good news: My brother and my mom finally talked.
Bad news: It didn't seem as though thigns got any better. Is it possible things got a little worse?
Good news: From what I've heard, dad gave mom a number of things last night for mother's day [some rather pricey things, too] and was going to pick up his order of flowers after mass today.
Bad news: At church they were selling flowers [single roses from what dad said] for mother's day and as a fundraiser for something. Dad didn't get one for whatever reason [he said he forgot/didn't hear the announcement and didn't see it outside] and mom, being supersensitive as she is, got upset.
Good news: I finally did some shopping at the Commissary. Brought back some nice memories of my time there back home.
Bad news: I forgot to use my coupons!
Good news: Other than all the "bad news" stuff... it was a glorious day!
Bad news: Go figure, something was bound to go wrong.
Well, I guess there's not much else to say except... Happy Mother's Day to all it pertains to! And, of course, to our Blessed Mother Mary... Happy Mother's Day!
Bad news: I/we were able to greet everyone else before greeting my mom.
Good news: My brother and my mom finally talked.
Bad news: It didn't seem as though thigns got any better. Is it possible things got a little worse?
Good news: From what I've heard, dad gave mom a number of things last night for mother's day [some rather pricey things, too] and was going to pick up his order of flowers after mass today.
Bad news: At church they were selling flowers [single roses from what dad said] for mother's day and as a fundraiser for something. Dad didn't get one for whatever reason [he said he forgot/didn't hear the announcement and didn't see it outside] and mom, being supersensitive as she is, got upset.
Good news: I finally did some shopping at the Commissary. Brought back some nice memories of my time there back home.
Bad news: I forgot to use my coupons!
Good news: Other than all the "bad news" stuff... it was a glorious day!
Bad news: Go figure, something was bound to go wrong.
Well, I guess there's not much else to say except... Happy Mother's Day to all it pertains to! And, of course, to our Blessed Mother Mary... Happy Mother's Day!

6 Comments:
i really like the good/bad news format. i'm so going to steal that! ;)
hehehe. go for it! i know i've done it before, so i thought i'd do it again.
rants and rave!!!
xanga.com/flip_ran_dumb_ness
=]
yeh know... you could have just clicked my name thingy.
oh. hahaha. thanks gabs... i can be so slow. =)
lol.
yup.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home