Monday, May 15, 2006

ASL... not age/sex/location.

Hey fellow readers. I'm in one of those moods today. I won't be going into much detail. Anyway, I bought the new MercyMe CD, A New World DVD, and a coffee mug. I'm not down with drinking lots of coffee, but I think I might need it for class. Actually, it's been long overdue. So I was listening to the cd in my room and I think I had one of those ASL moments. ASL meaning as the Spirit leads. I just felt compelled to write an email to someone in light of a certain situation. I just hope I don't make things worse by speaking my mind via email. Oh well. I prayed that God would guide me, and I just lift it all up to Him.

5 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

very well put so dont worry baby. i got you covered whatever happens.

Monday, May 15, 2006 9:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi joe! tnx 4 calling me back d other nite. sorry i missed it. wish i had thought about calling u earlier during d picnic. just missed u by a few minutes. anyway, i was telling abs how thankful i am dat ur keeping dis blog. sometimes this is my way of finding out how both of u r doin esp while i was in d philippines. take it easy soldier! God bless!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:42:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

ate bel! i'm glad this helps us stay in touch. at least you know what's up with me, but i dont know too much about what's goin on with you. oh well. as long as i know everything is a-okay, that's good enough. =) so i do hope all is well on your side of the world. you take care of yourself over there. God bless!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe! just click on my name, it will take you to my personal blog. i know it's probably not as exciting as yours. but the things that i can't send out to sfc, i write there. who knows, maybe one of these days i'll say something that's least expected... hehehe... also, i do want you to know that i'm prayin for your family. take care!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

thanks ate bel! it means a lot to me. and most def i'll be checkin out your site as much as i can. =) woohoo!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home