Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Finally!

It's been so long, but I had Thai food today! Yummy! Wednesday is Catholic Group day, and we went out for dinner. Went to this Thai place. Not too big, but still a nice little spot. Had some yellow curry with chicken and rice... so good! Oh my gosh I was just loving it! I haven't had Thai food in forever and it was glorious! When I was done, I wanted to get more just because it was so good. hahaha. Oh well, I'll see if I can go back another time. Maybe this weekend when I go home. We'll see. Anyway, did some studying and now I think I might sleep. G'nite my dear friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

Glorious!!! =)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home