Total happiness.
I'm wondering if I'm going to be totally happy with how things will be for me in the 5 years. Probably the thing I'm most concerned about as far as my happiness is my job. Not necessarily the AF, more so the job that I have in the AF. I'm really trying to like it, but it's just not kicking in yet. Oh well. I guess I can just hope things get more enjoyable. If not here, then in the operational field.
I did a little reminiscing today. I kind of wish I had stuck with some things I started as a kid. I wish I would have stuck with a musical instrument, a sport, and some even karate. I think about my childhood and I realize there have been a good number of things I've done but I just never stuck with it for whatever reason. I guess not being great in them made me not want to continue on. Oh well.
I'm sure I'll find happiness else where. I have so much to be happy for anyway. Yup... God is so good!
I did a little reminiscing today. I kind of wish I had stuck with some things I started as a kid. I wish I would have stuck with a musical instrument, a sport, and some even karate. I think about my childhood and I realize there have been a good number of things I've done but I just never stuck with it for whatever reason. I guess not being great in them made me not want to continue on. Oh well.
I'm sure I'll find happiness else where. I have so much to be happy for anyway. Yup... God is so good!

3 Comments:
i feel for you baby. but i know it will be okay. it will be, the whole next 5 years, whether it will be fun or.. not so.. we'll go through it together - i promise. i love you.
thats how it is with me and sports.. that whole not sticking with something. i suck at sports.. so once i try a sport i give up.
cause i'm stupid like that.
lol.
you'll be happy in 5 years. you've been blessed with many things. you'll be blessed throughout your life.
=]
awww thanks gabs! hope you're doin well. its been a while, huh? oh well.
baby! most def we'll go through it all together. that's the best part of it! =) i love you baby!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home