Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You're worth it.

The verdict is in… she has a $3,000 smile. Hehehe. No worries, it’s only an estimate. Tomorrow should be a good day. It’s day 2 of 3 for appointments. Crazy. All will be well, I’m sure of it. I’m optimistic. Woohoo the weekend is almost here! Not that I have any big plans or anything. =) Oh well. It’ll be a good weekend, I know it.

3 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

yup, better that it's not that pricey! im glad. that ms. beth is really masungit. oh well. thanks again for taking care of me bebe. feels better. =)

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

you're welcome baby! i'll forever take care of you. i promise.

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

=)

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home