Hm... so it was a pretty quiet weekend for the most part. Did some laundry Saturday morning and chilled on the computer during the afternoon. Baby went to a bridal shower with ninang and mom. I went to the Catholic Young Adults Group that evening. Had a little sharing about prayer after having dinner at Subway. Good stuff! The rest of my night was spent in my room chillen and doing nothing too productive. Talked with the wifey on the phone. Great conversations about this book I was reading with her throughout the day [it was a wedding gift for us]. The conversations were pretty well centered around the book which made for interesting topics coming up. She didn't believe me certain things occurred because of the book so somehow I had to prove it to her. What to do? What to do? Oh well.
Let's see... did some reminiscing with the wifey while looking at some pictures. Photo sessions are great! Special photos are even better!! I love you baby! I love our pictures. I hope you love them too. Besides, they're all part of our memories of life together. Hopefully you'll like the ones I took from around here. I'll show them to you someday. =)
Not too eventful of a day today. With that said, I'll end this. The weekend is over. A new week is among us. Oh joy. Oh well, it's all good because that means there's another weekend just around the corner to look forward to. Woohoo!! I'm sure next weekend will be better than this weekend. Especially since it's a long weekend for us. Yay!
Good luck baby on getting things ready for the parents!! Wish I could be there to help you out and what not. I love you!!
Let's see... did some reminiscing with the wifey while looking at some pictures. Photo sessions are great! Special photos are even better!! I love you baby! I love our pictures. I hope you love them too. Besides, they're all part of our memories of life together. Hopefully you'll like the ones I took from around here. I'll show them to you someday. =)
Not too eventful of a day today. With that said, I'll end this. The weekend is over. A new week is among us. Oh joy. Oh well, it's all good because that means there's another weekend just around the corner to look forward to. Woohoo!! I'm sure next weekend will be better than this weekend. Especially since it's a long weekend for us. Yay!
Good luck baby on getting things ready for the parents!! Wish I could be there to help you out and what not. I love you!!

1 Comments:
oh my gosh, things you do for family.haha! crazy stuff. procastination. oh well.. yeah the pictures, make sure they're ready when i get there, im excited! =) i believed you and wow, im surprised you actually did it, but that's a great thing!! arent you excited for our appointment?? you better be! it'll be a great experience! =)
i miss you. few more days til our half-year anniversary! i love you!=)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home