Thursday, April 06, 2006

On Tuesday I got to see how the actual graduation ceremony is for tech school. I must say I'm pretty disappointed. I expected more. Not much of a big deal; basic training had a better graduation ceremonyh by far. Oh well. I'll live, I don't mind a big ceremony or whatever.

Yesterday I took another block test. Passed with flying colors! Praise God for that! I didn't feel too comfortable going into the test. I was sure I'd pass, but I didn't expect to pass with a 95%! You can bet your buttocks I prayed to pass this test. Thank you Lord! After lunch I had some time to go back to my room for a bit so I decided to call the wifey. Told her the good news, she was excited. It was nice to chit chat for a bit in the middle of the day. To end the day, I was with the Catholic Young Adults Group. We had dinner and watched The Chronicles of Narnia. Unfortunately we didn't finish it because the Fishbowl was closing. Oh well.

Thursday... not that great of a day. Started the next block, not too thrilled thus far. Not too fond of the instructor thus far. As of now I don't like his teaching style and he seems like he can be a bit rude. Yah... not cool. Oh well. Maybe things will be better as we progress on with the block.

Anyway, it's been a great week thus far! I know it'll get better, I'm sure of it! How? Eh... that remains to be seen. God won't let me down. For one thing, it's a three day weekend. Woohoo! I'll have to find stuff to do to preoccupy myself and keep myself entertained. Hm... life is great! I'm excited for what's in store for me. Woohoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

happy half-year. crazy.i miss you,i love you.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

happy 6 months baby! i miss you and i love you very very much!!

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home