Time to update! It's been a week so there's lots to talk about. In that case, I should just mention the more interesting stuff. So let's do this...
Last week was definitely a week of ups and downs. I had some bad news for me on Tuesday, but that was all overcome by some great news for my beautiful wifey! I failed my phase up PC, so that really sucked. But like I said, Abi had something great to tell me. Top secret stuff for now. =) I had to do some running around Wednesday in order for me to make mass on Sunday. I was originally scheduled to work Sunday morning, which was when I go to mass. Praise God I was able to find someone to switch shifts with!
I guess the most enjoyable thing to talk about last week was the weekend. My wife and parents came to visit me! Woohoo! Dad and I did taxes on Saturday morning. My first time having to do that. Interesting stuff. Well, the visit was really nice. Did some shopping around and what not on both days. Good stuff. Oh man, on Saturday night we were so tired! They were tired from the long drive and I was tired from working the night before. So we were all going through the day with limited sleep. I feel asleep at the hotel and arrived back at my dorm late! Like an hour and a half late! Yah... I'm going to get in trouble for that one. Scared. Nervous. Oh well, I'll suffer the consequences for my mistake. It was definitely a great visit! Thanks to my parents and to my beautiful wife! I love you baby! You make me incredibly happy! I can't wait until your next visit here!! hehehe. The next one will definitely be interesting, diba?? =)
Oh! On there way here, they almost had a major mishap on the road. Some debris hit my car right on the grill portion of the car. Praise God it didn't do any significant damage. Just some dents and scratches. Also, good thing it didn't hit the wind shield. It was actually one of those heavy duty hooks that some cars have... like for towing or something. Craziness.
I'm so proud of my wife! She's helping in lead a CLP for her very first time! I wish I could be there to see her in action. I keep hearing how well she's doing. Awesome! I'm so happy for her. I know she'll continue to do an amazing job!
Hm... so much to say I doubt I even talked about half the stuff I wanted. Oh well. Life has been going great over here. Well, I guess I say that because I got to be with my wifey this past weekend. Yah, God is so great! Anyway, tech school is going well I guess. Can't complain really. I'm enjoying myself for the most part. Hm... so what else can I talk about??
Thinking... thinking... thinking...
Last week was definitely a week of ups and downs. I had some bad news for me on Tuesday, but that was all overcome by some great news for my beautiful wifey! I failed my phase up PC, so that really sucked. But like I said, Abi had something great to tell me. Top secret stuff for now. =) I had to do some running around Wednesday in order for me to make mass on Sunday. I was originally scheduled to work Sunday morning, which was when I go to mass. Praise God I was able to find someone to switch shifts with!
I guess the most enjoyable thing to talk about last week was the weekend. My wife and parents came to visit me! Woohoo! Dad and I did taxes on Saturday morning. My first time having to do that. Interesting stuff. Well, the visit was really nice. Did some shopping around and what not on both days. Good stuff. Oh man, on Saturday night we were so tired! They were tired from the long drive and I was tired from working the night before. So we were all going through the day with limited sleep. I feel asleep at the hotel and arrived back at my dorm late! Like an hour and a half late! Yah... I'm going to get in trouble for that one. Scared. Nervous. Oh well, I'll suffer the consequences for my mistake. It was definitely a great visit! Thanks to my parents and to my beautiful wife! I love you baby! You make me incredibly happy! I can't wait until your next visit here!! hehehe. The next one will definitely be interesting, diba?? =)
Oh! On there way here, they almost had a major mishap on the road. Some debris hit my car right on the grill portion of the car. Praise God it didn't do any significant damage. Just some dents and scratches. Also, good thing it didn't hit the wind shield. It was actually one of those heavy duty hooks that some cars have... like for towing or something. Craziness.
I'm so proud of my wife! She's helping in lead a CLP for her very first time! I wish I could be there to see her in action. I keep hearing how well she's doing. Awesome! I'm so happy for her. I know she'll continue to do an amazing job!
Hm... so much to say I doubt I even talked about half the stuff I wanted. Oh well. Life has been going great over here. Well, I guess I say that because I got to be with my wifey this past weekend. Yah, God is so great! Anyway, tech school is going well I guess. Can't complain really. I'm enjoying myself for the most part. Hm... so what else can I talk about??
Thinking... thinking... thinking...

2 Comments:
bebe!! =) so happy we got to go there to visit. im sorry about the car. yeah, lots of ups and downs (rants and raves).
great news for us! and about the pc thing, next time, must be because of the leg still you think? also, i hope you wont get into toooo much trouble for checking in late. well,it was worth it anyway.. (hmmm, u should have told me about that thing the time it happened).
oh well, hopefully we'll be there again soon. looking good baby, looking good! i miss you, i love you! =)
yah... it must've been the leg. well, not so much. i just wasn't physically ready. not running for over 2 weeks... you cant really expect me to pick it up just like that. oh well... i expected to do fine. but next time nalang.
baby... you look good!! thanks for another great visit. i love it when you can come here. i miss you already. i love you beb!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home