Monday, April 03, 2006

PHASE 4, HUA!! After four months, I finally made it. I picked up my phase card last night and it felt goooood!! I was a bit anxious at the briefing last night because my CTF folder was missing. But praise God, it wasn't my fault and everything was still a-okay! All the perks and benefits of being phase 4 are now mine! Woohoo!

Well, with good news from last night, I receive bad news today. I'm really sorry baby about how things worked out with the closing deal. I do hope something works out for the best. Well, with your bad news comes my bad news. Yah... baby it's about the interview. We'll talk about it later. Too much bad news for us. But let's look on the bright side...

Your parents are coming!! =) hehehe. That's a good thing. Wish I could be there to greet them. But I guess next time when they come back.

Anyway... despite the bad news, it's going to be a great week! I'm not sure exactly how, but I know everything will be alright. I'm optimistic...

2 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

yeah, u always are and that's why i keep on falling in love with you! haha! =) i love you like that. you keep me sane. =)

yeah, my parents are coming later, oh my gosh. im getting tired of all the chores around here, both for work and house. oh well. missyou terribly, all those talks, =/

oh well, __days to go til we see each other again!imissu,iloveyoubebe! =)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:37:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

i miss you too baby! no worries... soon enough we'll be together. i cant wait! please give my love to your parents before they leave for... cancun i think it was.

i love you baby!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home