Another week done... praise God! For some odd reason, these past few weeks I've been feeling exhausted and lazy. It's like everyday after school I just want to sleep as soon as I can. But obviously, I don't do that. haha. Yah it's all on me, oh well. Anyway, this week has been okay I guess.
I know this will sound kind of picky, but I had a test earlier this week and I didn't do as well as I hoped. I got an 85% and I was pretty depressed the whole day. I even told myself I did well and it's ok because I passed, but I wasn't very convincing to myself. I was pretty bummed the rest of the day. Everyone told me I did fine and to be happy because I passed. It's just that because of that grade, my average will drop and it puts me out of reach from the top average in the class. Oh well... I'll just have to put it behind me and press on with the next block which is supposedly one of the hardest. Yikes!
Today I got to see what the BMT graduation was like from the audiences perspective. It was pretty nice. Some of the students participated and the rest were part of the audience. I'm glad I was able to be there and watch, even though we were cold out there! Good stuff.
Baby, I'm sorry to hear about your phone. I know you love that phone. Hopefully we can get you the same exact phone or at least get it fixed. I like your phone, too. I would want you to keep it because no one here has it. Let's hope for the best, beb! Smile for me! =)
Anyway, can't think of anything else to blog about. So I'll leave you with that. Until next time my friends...
I know this will sound kind of picky, but I had a test earlier this week and I didn't do as well as I hoped. I got an 85% and I was pretty depressed the whole day. I even told myself I did well and it's ok because I passed, but I wasn't very convincing to myself. I was pretty bummed the rest of the day. Everyone told me I did fine and to be happy because I passed. It's just that because of that grade, my average will drop and it puts me out of reach from the top average in the class. Oh well... I'll just have to put it behind me and press on with the next block which is supposedly one of the hardest. Yikes!
Today I got to see what the BMT graduation was like from the audiences perspective. It was pretty nice. Some of the students participated and the rest were part of the audience. I'm glad I was able to be there and watch, even though we were cold out there! Good stuff.
Baby, I'm sorry to hear about your phone. I know you love that phone. Hopefully we can get you the same exact phone or at least get it fixed. I like your phone, too. I would want you to keep it because no one here has it. Let's hope for the best, beb! Smile for me! =)
Anyway, can't think of anything else to blog about. So I'll leave you with that. Until next time my friends...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home