It's only Tuesday and it's already been a rough week! Crazy crazy crazy! Not too exciting of a weekend, but that's okay. The rest did me good, even though I've still been feeling tired at school. It's going to be a rough week, I know it. Oh well, at least there are some bright sides to look forward to. One thing I'm definitely not looking forward to is when our squadron gets punished this weekend for a terrible weekend that we just had. Punish the whole for the acts of a few... blah! Oh well. Suck it up and press on.
Baby, congrats on your credit card! hehehe. I'm glad it came through finally. Now you can start building up your credit. Oh and don't forget our deal. It starts today and you'll be free from it in May. You'll do fine babe, I know it. I'm here to support you all the way! I love you!
Probably the best thing to go on this past weekend was that Abi and I have started praying more together. Well, it's more of a start as opposed to doing it more. We try to pray before going to bed each night. It's a really good thing. I love it. Hopefully we'll do it more and more despite the distance between us. I love you babe! Praise God for what we have!
Well, not much else to say I think. Just thought I'd come and do the internet thing. I have to hit the books soon. I'm in a killler block right now! I hope I do okay. Thanks for coming by and reading! I'm glad to know some people still drop in to say hi. =)
Y'all be good now, ya hear?!! =D
Baby, congrats on your credit card! hehehe. I'm glad it came through finally. Now you can start building up your credit. Oh and don't forget our deal. It starts today and you'll be free from it in May. You'll do fine babe, I know it. I'm here to support you all the way! I love you!
Probably the best thing to go on this past weekend was that Abi and I have started praying more together. Well, it's more of a start as opposed to doing it more. We try to pray before going to bed each night. It's a really good thing. I love it. Hopefully we'll do it more and more despite the distance between us. I love you babe! Praise God for what we have!
Well, not much else to say I think. Just thought I'd come and do the internet thing. I have to hit the books soon. I'm in a killler block right now! I hope I do okay. Thanks for coming by and reading! I'm glad to know some people still drop in to say hi. =)
Y'all be good now, ya hear?!! =D

1 Comments:
bebe! ilove you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home