So like, I was looking at some pictures the other day. It's interesting to see yourself at different angles and whatnot. Gives you a whole different perspective on what you look like. You should try it. It's pretty interesting.
Welcome back to Florida mom and dad! And by saying that, I don't mean my biological mom and dad. I'm speaking of my in-laws! Yup that's right! They arrived in Jacksonville this evening; Abi picked them up from the airport. I called her when I had the chance and I got to say hi to them both. Not much of a conversation, but at least I got to say hi. Wow... it'll be quite interesting to see how things are the next time I see them. Last time I saw them, Abi and I were just getting to know each other. Less than one year later... they're my in-laws! Craziness... but a good kind of craziness. =) And if you're wondering, I called them "mom" and "dad." I had asked Abi what I should call them because she calls them "mama" and "papa." I was going to call them that when we were on the phone but "mom" and "dad" came out. Oh well. Who knows, it could change. Not a big deal. None-the-less... welcome back mom and dad!
Welcome back to Florida mom and dad! And by saying that, I don't mean my biological mom and dad. I'm speaking of my in-laws! Yup that's right! They arrived in Jacksonville this evening; Abi picked them up from the airport. I called her when I had the chance and I got to say hi to them both. Not much of a conversation, but at least I got to say hi. Wow... it'll be quite interesting to see how things are the next time I see them. Last time I saw them, Abi and I were just getting to know each other. Less than one year later... they're my in-laws! Craziness... but a good kind of craziness. =) And if you're wondering, I called them "mom" and "dad." I had asked Abi what I should call them because she calls them "mama" and "papa." I was going to call them that when we were on the phone but "mom" and "dad" came out. Oh well. Who knows, it could change. Not a big deal. None-the-less... welcome back mom and dad!

1 Comments:
yeah, will need some getting used to i guess. now it's YOUR turn. hehe!
oh well, we'll be there to see you soon, your 1st Encounter.. haha! i love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home