It's been quite a day. The weird part is, I've done pretty much nothing today. The only times I've left the building was to go eat. Other than that, I've been in the computer room and in my own room. Did lots of resting today, but not sleep. I've been really tired these past two weeks for some odd reason. I can honestly say I've been on the phone today for over 10 hours. How crazy is that?!! I haven't been talking for that long, just on the phone. While Abs was at work doing stuff, I was on the phone watching a movie or doing something. It was nice to just be with her even though we weren't physically together. The best part of me being on the phone today was when she gave her first CLP talk. I got to be on the phone listening while she gave her talk. Great job baby! Although it wasn't 100% clear, I could still here a good amount of what you said. You did a great job! I'm so proud of you! I still wish I could've been there in person. Oh well. And we got to pray together! Woohoo! Abs asked me to pray for her before her talk, so I did. A quick pray-over for my beautiful wife. Praise God for a job well done!
Being on the phone listening to Abs give her talk made me miss giving talks. We talked about how I get nervous giving talks and some of my symptoms of nervousness. I miss those times. I remember how fun it could be, and how frustrating it could be. Good times, none-the-less. Maybe one day, I'll be able to do that again.
Another thing I miss is dancing. Believe it or not, yes, I did say dancing! I had mentioned that to Abs when she was here last weekend. And it turns out, SFC might be doing another GK Dance Project. Awesome! But will I be around for it? Will Abs be around for it? Gosh, I miss it. I probably don't even remember a lot of what I learned. Not much time to practice here, so what little skills I had have pretty much faded. Oh well. I could always learn again. We'll see about that. =)
Being on the phone listening to Abs give her talk made me miss giving talks. We talked about how I get nervous giving talks and some of my symptoms of nervousness. I miss those times. I remember how fun it could be, and how frustrating it could be. Good times, none-the-less. Maybe one day, I'll be able to do that again.
Another thing I miss is dancing. Believe it or not, yes, I did say dancing! I had mentioned that to Abs when she was here last weekend. And it turns out, SFC might be doing another GK Dance Project. Awesome! But will I be around for it? Will Abs be around for it? Gosh, I miss it. I probably don't even remember a lot of what I learned. Not much time to practice here, so what little skills I had have pretty much faded. Oh well. I could always learn again. We'll see about that. =)

6 Comments:
hello dancing queen...just wanted to let you know the shirt is from customizedgirl.com! speaking of, were you able to get a groomsmen shirt?
awww...hey joe! yea, your abs did a wonderful job w/her talk. she memorized so much of it that she hardly referred to her notes...me on the other hand had to use my notes out of nervousness. lol. one day, i'll get used to it. =)anyway, yea! another gk dance project. the only thing me and jb can still do is the cha-cha. i don't even remember our award-winning samba steps anymore! anyways, whether you and abs will be here for the gk dance project or not, you guys can always practice when she visits just to do so! or even when she stays there for good. anyway, we really do miss you here and hope that you're taking care over there in MS! Have a great "rest of the weekend" bro. Ingat & God bless.
hey stef! yah she did awesome! most def i'm taking care of myself here, for the most part anyway. hopefully i'll be home soon to see everyone. thanks for dropping by. great to hear from you. =)
stef! =)
oh my gosh, first talk, all the prayers helped. wow, the clp is going so great i cant stop being thankful. very blessed. =)
the gk dance, =/ sana we're both here (joe & me) to practice, i miss it too - a lot,and how everybody sees everybody a lot. it was really a great chance to grow closer to each other. i am excited for the next one but kind of sad if we'll miss it, but oh well.
take care sis. by the way, i love the testimonial. thanks! =) laters!
bebe, thanks for the prayer it just suddenly occurred to me then we did it, felt good, nd the mental notes worked. i feel light hearted and all that u know, think ive been smiling. =) i love you!
dancing i miss that too. specially seeing that both my TOEnails have gone well already. made me realize how long it has been. sniff... soon, i rem the hustle and flow days, then when we are so tired, we get home, try not to stay late but still ensing up doing so.. hay...
yay! glad i was able to help beb. we'll dance again soon. we'll go to the club and then you can wear your new hollister skirt. woohoo!! hotness beb!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home