Hm… well it was an interesting night. I watched five movies throughout the night. Yup that’s right… I didn’t sleep last night. First I watched “Rent,” then proceeded on with “Star Wars Episode Three.” I thought it was going to end there, but then “Eurotrip” was popped in, followed by “Without a Paddle” and ending with “Stealth.” I didn’t sleep until almost 0830 and then woke up around 1315. Craziness. No breakfast, no lunch. Oh well. I was actually going to sleep after the 4th movie, but I was supposed to wake up Abs at 0645. I had an hour and a half, so I decided to kill that time with one last movie. When I woke her up, she was still tired so she said to call back in 30 minutes. Finally got her up so she could go to mass with the parents. She was really tired today. I’m sure she finally got her energy back because she went to this MAC thing at the mall. Yah, the adrenaline was sure to be flowing during this make-up thing. =) I love you beb! hehehe.
I wonder what else this day has in store for me...
Ok so this day has pretty much come to a close. I just got back here to my dorm. After an early dinner, I hit up the Catholic Young Adults Group [CYAG]. Didn't do much today, we just watched "Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire" at the Fishbowl. Good movie. Tried calling the wifey but she's hanging out with Ate Anne.
Random thought... well this thought has come up a number of times already. I sometimes wondered what happened to the letters people said they were going to send me while at basic training or even here at tech school. I mean it's not like I'm mad or upset or anything, it's just... I don't know. I thought I was going to receive more than what I did, but oh well. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad or whatever, and I'm not trying put on a guilt trip for people to write me, I'm just here expressing myself. That's what this is for right? But yah... that's all. Please don't get the wrong idea about this random thought. Just thought I'd share about it. Oh well. And also please don't go around trying to get people to write me or anything, that's not what I'm getting at. And big thanks to those that did write me. Those letters helped me to get through another day and they definitely made me smile. Maybe I shouldn't even say this because I know I haven't written back everyone. Maybe I should just delete this portion of my post. Let me think...
I wonder what else this day has in store for me...
Ok so this day has pretty much come to a close. I just got back here to my dorm. After an early dinner, I hit up the Catholic Young Adults Group [CYAG]. Didn't do much today, we just watched "Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire" at the Fishbowl. Good movie. Tried calling the wifey but she's hanging out with Ate Anne.
Random thought... well this thought has come up a number of times already. I sometimes wondered what happened to the letters people said they were going to send me while at basic training or even here at tech school. I mean it's not like I'm mad or upset or anything, it's just... I don't know. I thought I was going to receive more than what I did, but oh well. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad or whatever, and I'm not trying put on a guilt trip for people to write me, I'm just here expressing myself. That's what this is for right? But yah... that's all. Please don't get the wrong idea about this random thought. Just thought I'd share about it. Oh well. And also please don't go around trying to get people to write me or anything, that's not what I'm getting at. And big thanks to those that did write me. Those letters helped me to get through another day and they definitely made me smile. Maybe I shouldn't even say this because I know I haven't written back everyone. Maybe I should just delete this portion of my post. Let me think...

3 Comments:
Yah... it kinda made me sad...
hey CP ... i wrote you and you didn't write me back. so i stopped writing! haha ... j/k! i'm bad at keeping in touch lately. i mean phone calls i'll return but letters...i'm so bad at that now! hope you're doing well though!
few more days bebe! i love you! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home