Friday, April 14, 2006

It's the weekend.

Lack of sleep. It was a test day. Not a great combo. No worries, I survived with a 90%. Praise God! Called the wifey before I had to leave for school. Talked briefly about last night. She didn’t sleep. Concentrating at school wasn’t that easy since I was thinking of her and what we had talked about. Sucks. After a quick lunch I came back to the room and called her to see how her other appointments went. We got a chance to talk more and it seems as though things are getting better, slowly but surely. School was a drag. At least I was able to concentrate better in the latter half of the good. Good thing too because we took the test after lunch.

Anyway, I’m just here waiting until dinner [it’s only 514pm], they open at 530pm. I’m so hungry. I called the wifey when I got back from formation. She was at Bunnell with my parents and Kate for the Stations and mass I think. They’re on their way to dinner at a Chinese Buffet in Palm Coast while I sit here and wait for my dinner. Blah. Sushi sounds good right about now. If I had my car I could just go out and drive. Oh well. She said she felt better after Stations so I’m glad about that. Didn’t talk too much about it again since she was with the parents in the car. Hahaha. She’s in the fishy car. =)

She gave the phone to mom and then dad for me to talk to. Honestly, I wasn’t looking forward to talking to them just yet. I don’t know, maybe I’m still bothered about what went down last weekend. And of course mom was talking in a way that just made me want to hang up the phone. But oh well. Life goes on. Things will get better.

Hm… so what’s in store for me for the rest of the night? Well, just mass I think. After dinner I’m going to head to mass and then back to the room. Probably hit up the internet to check e-mail and what not. We’ll see. It’s the weekend. More rest. More free time. I’m glad.

3 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

when i told you that feeling seemed so familiar, i think that was what got me really deep. you know what i'm talking about. i can't even explain how i really felt about considering the scenario then (knowing myself) how i dealt with it before.

just for the record, if i would have to protect you with my own life, i will. you're that important to me. and all the more that i love you.

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

when you told me that the feeling seemed so familiar, that's what got me thinking. trying to figure out how it did that. i'm sorry baby. relating this to that situation... made meeh sad that i made you feel that way.

i love you baby.

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

we can talk about it if u want.

i love you too baby.

Friday, April 14, 2006 9:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home