Good news. Bad news.
Good news! We didn’t spend as much as we thought! I’m glad everything went well baby! With the SSN and the dental appointment. Hopefully we can get everything else taken care of soon so that we can have you up and running at full strength… so to speak. Um… mass was good. I stayed after and did the rosary before I had to walk back. Actually, I ran back so I could catch Subway before they closed. Good dinner.
Had a crazy dream last night. Told the wifey about it. Also told her how it brought up something that I had experienced in the past. Awkwardness. Weirdness. Crazy night. I’m sorry beb! I’m glad I got to tell you because you’re my wifey and we should have no secrets. I just hope things will get better despite what I told you.
Had a crazy dream last night. Told the wifey about it. Also told her how it brought up something that I had experienced in the past. Awkwardness. Weirdness. Crazy night. I’m sorry beb! I’m glad I got to tell you because you’re my wifey and we should have no secrets. I just hope things will get better despite what I told you.

3 Comments:
it stung my skin but i'm glad i knew about it. i may have over-reacted, if i did so be it. but yeah, thanks for telling me. but he really drove me mad.
that sucked!
i'm glad i told you. better to tell you now as opposed to some day down the road, ya know??
yeah. over-all,it's a good thing i know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home