Friday, March 03, 2006

Wow... internet is back up in the dorms. Awesome! Anyway, it's been a rough week for me. I've been doing some suffering of my own out here in MS. I had an abscess [spelling?]. If you don't know what that is, look it up. hehehe. But yah... painful to get that badboy taken care of! Not to mention how incredibly long it took! I mean my goodness! Anyway, I got this thing taken care of Thursday night. As of now, it feels a little more comfortable, but not much. I just got my medications today so hopefully that'll help out with the pain and healing. Oh well...

Happy Lent! Yes, it's a great time of season for Christians. I'm so glad I was able to go to Mass. They had a mass mainly for students here in the squadron area. Speaking of which, I've been attending some functions of the Catholic Young Adults Group. It's pretty cool. And some of the guys I met are just incredibly deep in their faith which is awesome! I think I'm going to be joining the choir for mass. One of the guys I met here has been telling me on several occassions that I should join the choir. Then, at the Ash Wednesday Mass, the choir director told me the same thing. How odd! I don't know if there was some kind of conspiracy there, but it's all good. We'll see. I might do it. Maybe this is a sign from God for me to serve Him in this way. Good stuff.

Beb, you're awesome! I can't believe you tracked me down on Thursday the way you did. Out-freakin'-standing! I usually call Abs when I get back from formation, which is between 5-530pm. Thursday she didn't receive my call and it was getting late [I was getting that abscess thing taken care of]. She called a number I had used to call her [a friend's cell phone]. He somehow found out where I was and relayed Abs the phone number of the guy who was my "transporter." Wow... awesome job beb! Thanks for the concern and for looking out for me.

I love you beb!

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

never underestimate the power of l-o-v-e.. haha! =)

oh well, impressive ey? i'm glad you got that done already. get well soon bebe.

i miss you, i love you! =)

Friday, March 03, 2006 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home