Superbowl Sunday... I'm rooting for the Steelers. I'm sitting here in the computer room of my dorm playing with my computer and watching the game. My mind isn't on the game, though. My family left about 45 minutes ago to head back home. I'm sad. My wifey is gone yet again. Even though it wasn't a really long visit, it was better than nothing. I miss her already. More memories... really great memories. Right baby? All smiles. =)
They picked me up Saturday morning and soon afterwards, we made our way to their hotel which was about 10-15 minutes away. We had lunch in the room [only one room unfortunately], good ol' chicken adobo and pork sinigan. Yum yum yum!! Hit up the mall which is still under recovery. It was okay. Next stop... Abi's first time at a casino! Woohoo! We went to the Isle of Capri [I think that's what it's called] and did some gambling off my parent's money. It was pretty fun... except for the tons of second-hand smoke we inhaled the whole time we were there. Yuck! Had a good dinner at the buffet inside the place. Fun stuff. We came back to the hotel afterwards, but mom was too tired to go out anymore. Mom slept early, dad took a nap. Abi and I played some chess. Improvised cb. Holler! hahaha. Sunday... Abi picked me up early and we came back to the hotel so we could at least be together even while we slept. Yay for morning wake up calls! Lunch at Chili's, then Walmart. The rest of the day was just chill time, after my formation at the squadron that is.
I miss you baby! I'm glad you were able to come and visit again. I can't wait until you come back here. I love you baby! Thanks for more memories! I can't wait until we're always together so we can make a life-time of memories! Hugs and kisses forever! I love you!
They picked me up Saturday morning and soon afterwards, we made our way to their hotel which was about 10-15 minutes away. We had lunch in the room [only one room unfortunately], good ol' chicken adobo and pork sinigan. Yum yum yum!! Hit up the mall which is still under recovery. It was okay. Next stop... Abi's first time at a casino! Woohoo! We went to the Isle of Capri [I think that's what it's called] and did some gambling off my parent's money. It was pretty fun... except for the tons of second-hand smoke we inhaled the whole time we were there. Yuck! Had a good dinner at the buffet inside the place. Fun stuff. We came back to the hotel afterwards, but mom was too tired to go out anymore. Mom slept early, dad took a nap. Abi and I played some chess. Improvised cb. Holler! hahaha. Sunday... Abi picked me up early and we came back to the hotel so we could at least be together even while we slept. Yay for morning wake up calls! Lunch at Chili's, then Walmart. The rest of the day was just chill time, after my formation at the squadron that is.
I miss you baby! I'm glad you were able to come and visit again. I can't wait until you come back here. I love you baby! Thanks for more memories! I can't wait until we're always together so we can make a life-time of memories! Hugs and kisses forever! I love you!

1 Comments:
yeah, im really glad i was able to come visit. it was really great seeing and holding you again. even it was only a short visit, i wouldn't trade our "fast rides" for anything else. ;p
there goes some "serious memories". oh well, yeah, few more months, few more months...
i love you too baby! very very much! =) and i miss you terrbily too..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home