Happy Valentine's Day! Well, it's our first valentine's day as husband and wife, but we're separated by 500 miles. How much does that suck?!! I wish I could be with my wife. =( Oh well. I checked my mail today and I received the package she sent me. Thanks baby! I loved it! She got me this valentine's Snoopy book thing. It's for kids, but it's cool. It was very sweet. I love you baby! And thanks for the coupon! I hope we get the chance to use it. Not sure when it expires, but hopefully we can use it the next time you're here, okay? =) I love you so much beb!
Anyway, to all those who don't have that significant other... it's okay! Yah, valentine's day can be overrated or whatever. Why do we need a "special" day to say "thank you" or "I love you"? We should be doing that every day! We don't need a specified day for any of that. Say it now while you can. You never know what will come tomorrow...
With that said... thanks to everyone out there who's been a part of my life. I love you all and know that I haven't forgotten any of you [even though I haven't been keeping in touch... my bad]. I'm so grateful for my family and friends that I have. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
Beb... I love you very very much! Really really. Hugs and kisses!!
Anyway, to all those who don't have that significant other... it's okay! Yah, valentine's day can be overrated or whatever. Why do we need a "special" day to say "thank you" or "I love you"? We should be doing that every day! We don't need a specified day for any of that. Say it now while you can. You never know what will come tomorrow...
With that said... thanks to everyone out there who's been a part of my life. I love you all and know that I haven't forgotten any of you [even though I haven't been keeping in touch... my bad]. I'm so grateful for my family and friends that I have. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.
Beb... I love you very very much! Really really. Hugs and kisses!!

1 Comments:
bebe! thank you so much for the 23 flowers. was wondering about that count. but oh well.. they're b-u-tiful! =) happy valentine's. i'll see you in 16 hours. i guess that's our post-valentine celebration.
im glad you liked my gift. =) ill see you soon. i love you always bebe! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home