Monday, February 20, 2006

Odd... the internet is running decently today. I'm not complaing. I can actually be productive here on the computer instead of just waiting for things to load up. Anyway... my wife and dad left yesterday. Sad. It was a good weekend. We actually got to go around and do some shopping and what not. More things to do than the last couple of visits. It's funny because we found out the local mall was bigger than we had anticipated! Hahahaha. It was pretty funny!

Last week was the grand finale of my electronics principle course. I finished the course with a 92.5 avg, not bad for thinking it was going to be rough [which it was]. I honestly thought I was going to fail a couple of those tests. Praise God I didn't! Now I have to think about my upcoming courses which deal directly with my actual job. I hear it's pretty rough. I'm scared.

I'm at a loss for words right now. I guess that means it's time to end this.

Thanks beb for another visit! It's always great to have you hear with me. 1 month until you're back. =( Oh well. Take care of yourself beb! I miss you already! And I love you very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home