Ok so Abi got 3 out of thee 4 things I ordered for her. She loved the Snoopy apparel and the Rent [original cast] CD that I got for her. I wish I could've seen her reaction when opening them, but I didn't want her to have to wait to open them. So we just opened them together on the phone so I could hear her reaction. Just hearing her I could picture her reaction. It made me smile. I love you baby! You're amazingly wonderful!
Ok this is going to be a short post, but oh well. I just wanted to end this post by saying... freakin' Montana!!!
Ok this is going to be a short post, but oh well. I just wanted to end this post by saying... freakin' Montana!!!

1 Comments:
freakin' montana....
sounds like something i would yell out for no reason.
cause i'm randumb like that.
BABUSHKA!
=]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home