Friday, February 03, 2006

Big sigh of relief. I made it through another week of school and dodged another bullet. My block 5 test was the most challenging yet... but I passed it. It turned out to be my lowest test grade yet, but I'm happy I passed. School was rough... but I think I'm good from here on out. Well, at least until Sets start. Yikes...

It's the weekend. Friday is here. My wife is coming! Woohoo! And the parents of course are coming. I wish they left earlier but my brother and Aisha left Jax Friday afternoon and my mom got called into work. Oh well. I only get about a day with them, but it's better than nothing. I'm excited! I can't wait! They'll be here Saturday morning so I have until then to wait.

I talked with my brother today while he was at the airport waiting for his delayed flight. Surprisingly we talked for almost an hour. Very unusual for us, but it was pretty cool. We talked about all the drama going down. We're pretty much on the same side, but we don't know how this whole thing is going to play out. We'll just have to wait and see. But most definitely good luck to him and Aisha in working out all the kinks in their plans. I just hope I can make it!

Hurry up Saturday morning... hurry!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, cuz we are gonna need it!!!! drama, drama, drama! well it was great hanging out with your lovely wifey. she is too sweet and adorable! i really hope you don't mind about us borrowing your shirt! it is the perfect wedding color so i wanted to use it to match it with everything else. don't worry i will return it unharmed, besides you are gonna have to wear it!!!! :) peace out cowboy! heehee!

Saturday, February 04, 2006 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

haha. its cool about the shirt. i wondered why my bro said he was borrowing it cuz its totally not his styhle. haha. but yah... just get it back whenever. no rush i guess. hopefully i'll be able to make it out there to the big day...

Sunday, February 05, 2006 5:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home