Monday, February 20, 2006



















Hm... ok here's two pictures of me and my beautiful wife. On her last visit here [this past weekend], we did some shopping. Bought some Gap boxers, yes they're the same! hahaha. It was buy one get one free. So, we decided to get matching ones, obviously different sizes. They're bowling boxers if you can't tell. The other picture was when I was back home during the holidays. We were going through some of my stuff and took a picture. The umbrella hat was from the YFC Conf in NJ back in... 1998 I think. The glasses were from a YFC FL Leaders thing... I never did get one of those pictures that we took. Oh well. At least these things came in use after all these years of saving them. hehehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E bebe! =)

my gosh, better things done this time around, at least at the mall and more places to eat at.

i miss you so much. really really. wish you could be here. i love you always! =)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 6:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home