Wow... I was able to check my G-mail today. However, after signing off, I wasn't able to get back on! How frustrating! Oh well, at least I was able to check it at least once. Anyway, if you haven't heard the news yet, I received my first assignment. If all goes well and I don't get held back for whatever reason, I'll be reporting to Montana for my first assignment. I can't say I'm thrilled, but I'm not totally devasted because I'll get to be with my wife! Yah, that's the brighter side of things. That's what I'm really looking forward to. I miss her so much. The visits are great! I just wish they weren't so short, you know? Oh well, it's something. And it helps me get by. Praise God for that!
Anyway, it's been a decent week I guess. I hope yours has been treating you well. Almost the weekend. Woohoo! I started school again. I think it's going to be a bit rough. I'll have to put a lot more effort into it. We'll see how this go.
Well... until next time my friends. Be well!
Anyway, it's been a decent week I guess. I hope yours has been treating you well. Almost the weekend. Woohoo! I started school again. I think it's going to be a bit rough. I'll have to put a lot more effort into it. We'll see how this go.
Well... until next time my friends. Be well!

1 Comments:
oh bebe... ill be there soon. i really miss you too. too much lunch at wendy's by myself.. =(
but soon... very soon. hopefully we're already together by my bday! =)
iloveyou bebe! =0
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home