Sunday, February 12, 2006

To my beautiful wife. You know how I feel about our future together. So here's the song I played for you that one time we were in my car back in Jacksonville. I love you baby!

“COME WITH ME”
(ACCAPELLA)
by SHAI

I got a call
A telephone call today
Somebody’s offering a job
A thousand miles away
And I wanna take it
It’s the opportunity of a lifetime
But I need a second opinion
An opinion other than mine

So I…
I’m turning to you
Because you always seem to know what to do
When times like these arrive
I call
On my only true friend in the world
My girl

So I…
I want to know
Should I really really go (really go)
And if so
Are you coming with me
I…
I’ve got to know
If you really want me to go
And if so oh…
Come with me

I never wanted anything as much as I want you with me
You were the one who said
To follow my dreams
Of having a house, a car, a view of the stars
And a beautiful wife
So I need someone I could grow with
I need some love in my life

So I…
I’m turning to you
Because you always seem to know what to do
When times like these arrive
I call…
On the only real love of my life
You are my life (you are my life my life my life)
I want to know (to know)
Should I really really go (really go)
And if so (mmhmm)
Are you coming with me
So I…
I’ve got to know
(If you want me…)
If you really want me to go
(…will you come)
And if so oh…
Come with me (come with me)

I need you to
Come with me
Oh, come with me
(Come with me baby)
Come with me
Mmhmm

Mmhmm
Come with me (come with me)
Come with me
Come with me
Precious… yah…
Come with me
Come with me
Come with me
Come with me… yah…
Come with me
Come with me
Come with me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how sweet! i just wanna drop by to greet you a happy valentine's day! did you get the picture that ate anne sent you? it was especially made for you at the landing! you always take care! we love you joe! God bless...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

hi ate bel! wow what a surprise to find you here. happy valentine's day to you too! yes i got the pic. i was laughing, it was great! so who was it really for?? hehehe. anyway, great to hear from you. take care always! miss ya muchos!! love you too ate bel! God bless!

joseph.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 5:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home