Despite my current physical condition, it was a great weekend! I slept in on Saturday, thus missing breakfast. I intended on staying in all day to rest my leg for the upcoming week. I long for normalcy, yes, even if that means I have to do some running. I spent some time with my wife on the phone even during lunch. Later on in the afternoon I watched "Rent." I loved it! Now all the songs make sense! hahaha. Baby, we're still going to watch it together.
The only other time I left my room was to go to the Catholic Young Aduts Group. I'm glad I started going to their activities. It's good to have a group for that support and fellowship. I miss those days. I long to be with SFC and even the Youth, despite my current age. hehehe. We meet Wednesday and Saturday nights. It's really cool because they have some really deep people which causes great in depth discussion. Awesome!
Sunday... another great day! I woke up earlier than I normally would on a Sunday. I walked to church again. I'm making it a point to walk to church and at the same time I pray the rosary. Since it took me longer to walk, or should I say limp, to church, I had time to do the stations of the cross as well. Good stuff. Well, my main reason for leaving earlier for mass was to make practice for the choir. Yup, I joined the choir today! I didn't actually make practice, but it's cool. I'll be sure to make it next week.
Well, there goes the highlights of my weekend. It was a great one! Now, the work week is upon us and I must get myself back into that mode. My leg is doing much better. I can almost walk normally. Hopefully by this week I should be okay. I just have to keep up with my medication and care of the wound.
Despite a great weekend, there were some down sides. I'm sorry, beb, about what happened. I know you said it still really bothers you, but I'm hoping things will be okay. Just remember... I'm here if you need to talk. Or even to vent... I'm right here. I love you baby!! Forever!!
The only other time I left my room was to go to the Catholic Young Aduts Group. I'm glad I started going to their activities. It's good to have a group for that support and fellowship. I miss those days. I long to be with SFC and even the Youth, despite my current age. hehehe. We meet Wednesday and Saturday nights. It's really cool because they have some really deep people which causes great in depth discussion. Awesome!
Sunday... another great day! I woke up earlier than I normally would on a Sunday. I walked to church again. I'm making it a point to walk to church and at the same time I pray the rosary. Since it took me longer to walk, or should I say limp, to church, I had time to do the stations of the cross as well. Good stuff. Well, my main reason for leaving earlier for mass was to make practice for the choir. Yup, I joined the choir today! I didn't actually make practice, but it's cool. I'll be sure to make it next week.
Well, there goes the highlights of my weekend. It was a great one! Now, the work week is upon us and I must get myself back into that mode. My leg is doing much better. I can almost walk normally. Hopefully by this week I should be okay. I just have to keep up with my medication and care of the wound.
Despite a great weekend, there were some down sides. I'm sorry, beb, about what happened. I know you said it still really bothers you, but I'm hoping things will be okay. Just remember... I'm here if you need to talk. Or even to vent... I'm right here. I love you baby!! Forever!!

1 Comments:
thanks bebe, that's really comforting to know.
too many issues.. and someone else starts it. i'm really disappointingly bothered about it. but we'll see how this goes. im not happy about it, very not happy about it.
but anyway, im so glad that your leg is better and all the other things you do with your new found mates. that's good. =)
oh well.. im glad at least we have each other. i love you too bebe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home