What a week! I must say it was a good week, but a slightly rough one. Praise God for getting me through it all! Tuesday I had to do my phase-up run in order for me to make it to phase 3 here at tech school. I knew the hardest part for me was to make that run, but I met all my PC requirements: 53 push-ups, 50 sit-ups [both in 1 minute], and the 1.8 mile run in 11:16... hoorah! Who would've known I could do it because I sure had my doubts! Again, praise God!
Another thing that I struggled through was my next block of school. I made it through blocks 1-3 just fine, but everyone says block 4 is one of the hardest. I seriously had my doubts, but I made my attempts to study and prepare for it. 30 questions... I missed only 1!! Hoorah! hahaha. I was so excited... and yet a bid bummed because it was only 1 that I missed. Oh well, I did amazingly well! Praise God!
Other exciting stuff for this week... 2 of the 3 packages for my wife came in. I surprised her by ordering 2 Snoopy related apparel... Snoopy is her first love. The other package I can't mention yet because she hasn't opened it yet. But I'm sure she'll love it just as much. She called me when she got the first package and she was just laughing in excitement. I'm glad she liked it. And she said it fit well so I'm glad for that. She'll call tonight so we can open the next package together. I can't wait! I'm just as excited as she is.
Hm... another good thing is that my brother is in town for the week. Well, more like in Jax anyway. He's chillen with the family and friends doing... stuff. I don't know. I wish I could be home, but I can't. Once I'm in phase 4 I should be allowed to go home on the weekends, but that won't happen for 2-3 months. I doubt they'll be coming here to visit me since it's so far out of the way. It'd be nice, but my schedule would be pretty tough to work around. Oh well, at least I can talk to him every now and then.
So it's been a good week. And now... a three day weekend. But what am I to do? Hm... today was spent mostly playing video games in the afternoon and phone time in the morning with my beautiful wifey whom I miss oh so dearly. I wish I could've went home this weekend, or they come visit me this weekend. Oh well.
Anyway, life is good. Not easy... but I'm not complaining much. Life is absolutely fantasatic!
Another thing that I struggled through was my next block of school. I made it through blocks 1-3 just fine, but everyone says block 4 is one of the hardest. I seriously had my doubts, but I made my attempts to study and prepare for it. 30 questions... I missed only 1!! Hoorah! hahaha. I was so excited... and yet a bid bummed because it was only 1 that I missed. Oh well, I did amazingly well! Praise God!
Other exciting stuff for this week... 2 of the 3 packages for my wife came in. I surprised her by ordering 2 Snoopy related apparel... Snoopy is her first love. The other package I can't mention yet because she hasn't opened it yet. But I'm sure she'll love it just as much. She called me when she got the first package and she was just laughing in excitement. I'm glad she liked it. And she said it fit well so I'm glad for that. She'll call tonight so we can open the next package together. I can't wait! I'm just as excited as she is.
Hm... another good thing is that my brother is in town for the week. Well, more like in Jax anyway. He's chillen with the family and friends doing... stuff. I don't know. I wish I could be home, but I can't. Once I'm in phase 4 I should be allowed to go home on the weekends, but that won't happen for 2-3 months. I doubt they'll be coming here to visit me since it's so far out of the way. It'd be nice, but my schedule would be pretty tough to work around. Oh well, at least I can talk to him every now and then.
So it's been a good week. And now... a three day weekend. But what am I to do? Hm... today was spent mostly playing video games in the afternoon and phone time in the morning with my beautiful wifey whom I miss oh so dearly. I wish I could've went home this weekend, or they come visit me this weekend. Oh well.
Anyway, life is good. Not easy... but I'm not complaining much. Life is absolutely fantasatic!

3 Comments:
BABY!! I LOVE YOU!! very much! =)
just got the Original RENT cd that you sent me. =) it's [oh my gosh!] a real treat! plus the Snoopy boyshorts! Outstanding!!!!
you're wonderful! always have been! =)
you'll never make me stop FALLING in love with you, wont you? im Never gonna get tired anyway. I LOVE YOU! =) ill see you soon baby!
you really [really] make me happy!! =) many happy things [and thoughts] you send my way!
i love you! =)
yep, life is fantastic!!
hey baby! hehehe i'm glad you liked the stuff i got for you. its nothing really... just a little something to say I LOVE YOU since i cant be with you often and buy you stuff. doin things like this make meeh happy b/c it makes you happy.
I LOVE YOU BABY! forever and ever!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home