It's Saturday... I haven't done much. Actually, I think most of the day I've either been sleeping or on the phone with my beautiful wifey. Last night we were on the phone all night... even if we were sleeping. Oh the good ol' days. I miss my wifey. Yesterday was the first time we talked via AIM. Good stuff. She's at Jekyll Island right now doing some stuff with SFC. I wish I could've been there. I really wanted to go horse-back riding there! Oh well, another time I guess. She went biking with some of the girls there. Sounded like she had some fun. Yah, I missed out.
I did some shopping last night. It seems like forever since I've done so. It was online shopping. Spent some money on my wifey and the parentals. Maybe I should've bought something for my brother and Aisha since they'll be in Jax soon. Oh well... sorry nalang to them. I guess you'll get your Christmas present then. hahaha. Sorry it's late, but we hope you like it. If not, I think we can still return it or something.
I've called my brother a couple of times today. No answer. Left two messages at his work and one on his cell phone. No returned phone calls. I guess my calls aren't that important. Oh well. He's probably just busy with his work and all his famous friends out there. No time for his little brother. Fine... be that way! Loser... =*(
Nobody knows... the trouble I've seen. Nobody knows... my sorrows...
Hm... ok I'm being over-dramatic. Talagang OA, no?? hahaha. Ok this is me rambling on. I wish I had something more interesting to say, but I don't. I guess that means I should end this now. Until next time my faithful readers...
I did some shopping last night. It seems like forever since I've done so. It was online shopping. Spent some money on my wifey and the parentals. Maybe I should've bought something for my brother and Aisha since they'll be in Jax soon. Oh well... sorry nalang to them. I guess you'll get your Christmas present then. hahaha. Sorry it's late, but we hope you like it. If not, I think we can still return it or something.
I've called my brother a couple of times today. No answer. Left two messages at his work and one on his cell phone. No returned phone calls. I guess my calls aren't that important. Oh well. He's probably just busy with his work and all his famous friends out there. No time for his little brother. Fine... be that way! Loser... =*(
Nobody knows... the trouble I've seen. Nobody knows... my sorrows...
Hm... ok I'm being over-dramatic. Talagang OA, no?? hahaha. Ok this is me rambling on. I wish I had something more interesting to say, but I don't. I guess that means I should end this now. Until next time my faithful readers...

6 Comments:
awww... you should be in LA drama queen or should i say king! yes, join the club. he doesn't answer my calls when i call him at work either. now that he's a BIG SHOT!:) but i'm sure you are his favorite superstar.... awwww....
OA TALAGA pare...lol i havent been here in awhile
drama king! haha! amen to av! =)
jekyll island would have been more fun if you were there - moreso with me. =) but oh well, next time. =)
i miss you too - terribly. soon baby. i love you too! =)
HEY noel! =)
yep, long time..
GA misses kuya.
kuya missed out on hearing about the traumas that happened during GA's FIRST EVER stand-alone-no-help-from-florida CAMP.
intense camp.
very intense indeed.
oh wow lotsa comments. yay! i'm not much of the drama king... unlike my drama queen wife. hehehe.
hey noel! welcome back. miss ya bro! hopee things are well.
hey gabs! wow a GA camp that i missed. sucks. but praise God you all were able to do it on your own. woohoo!! awesome job to GA youth!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home