Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Crazy day! Finally had the dreaded talk that I knew was coming from my mom. Right away I was all defensive. It's not like it was a huge arguement... more of a difference of opinion. But still, you could feel the tension. Resolutions? I don't know. But at least we said what we wanted to say. Oh well. Talk about bad timing. Frustrating.

Anyway, after a wet day at work, I met up with Abi at Starbucks where she was having drinks and conversation with bestfriend. I agree that this conversation is long overdue. But praise God that they were able to have it when they did. I'm glad. As much as I wanted it to happen, I didn't want to push for it. I wanted it to happen because one of them made the effort to do it... and they did. Yay! So from what I heard, it all went well and everything's all good. Awesome.

We dropped off my car at her house, then made our way to Regency Mall [yes... again] to pick up some very important items. Talk about exciting! It felt nice... really nice. All smiles. I sat while Abi had some nice conversations with this sales lady. Interesting stuff. I almost got her a job. Well, I initiated it but we'll see what happens. She was down for doing it part-time.

Grabbed some McD's afterwards then went off to Adoration... day #4. Talk about some major praying. Yah, this is that important.

Went to Walmart for some price comparison that I'll finish tomorrow. It's for the AF thing. Can you believe it?? Two weeks from today... craziness!!

So many things going away in my life it's just crazy!! But the good kind of crazy. Praise God for it all!! I'm enjoying it. Well, most of it anyway. It's cool, all smiles. =)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your entries are very mysterious... ill have to catch up with you on stuff. haha.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

hi tim!! haha. mysterious?? how so?? well we can catch up on saturday at the meeting. yah?? early happy birthday homie!!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:47:00 AM  
Blogger abi said...

hmm mysterious... we'll see. happy bday tim! see u saturday! =)

few more hours! i love you too joe, really really.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. it's not even my bday yet!! geez. its Kiko's birthday today!!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abi, you found my blog! but I found urs too! hehe, nice layout and nice writing! See you two "around"

tcGB

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abi has an updated xanga? I had abilish and she never updated that!!

ahaha.. see joseph?!?! she has a XANGA. joe trying to be different in the past and get a blogspot.. psssh,

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

boo on xanga!! hahaha.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home