Yay for memorable CBs... especially the funny ones!! hahaha.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Previous Posts
- Interesting way to start out the morning. Foreshad...
- Ran quite a bit of errands today with Abi. Got th...
- After taking some pictures at the house, we all we...
- I'll blog about my party in more depth a little la...
- Party preps all day long! I'm tired. Had an SFC ...
- No worries, you haven't been missing much since I ...
- Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Happy birthday mo...
- What a fun day it was! I worked 840am - 1120am, a...
- Thursday... Zel left with Grace for S.C. I was su...
- Finally made my way back to bowling with the group...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
CBs! =)
from the perfect ones to the bloopers!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home