What a fun day it was! I worked 840am - 1120am, and then 430pm - 630pm. Weird hours, huh? Well, the reason I had that big gap is because we [the family and Abi] went out to lunch for my mom's birthday which is tomorrow. Had some P.F. Changs and then walked around the Town Center for a while.
After work, Abi and I had a busy night. Three different parties to attend. First, we went to my friend's 21st birthday party. Then it was off to her friend's housewarming party. I think that was my favorite stop. Met some really nice people there. Last stop was a mutual friend's 19th birthday party. Chilled there and watch Monsters, Inc. Yes yes... it was all good and fun.
False alarms. Hilarious!!
From Monsters, Inc.: "No peeking."
From me... goodbye.
After work, Abi and I had a busy night. Three different parties to attend. First, we went to my friend's 21st birthday party. Then it was off to her friend's housewarming party. I think that was my favorite stop. Met some really nice people there. Last stop was a mutual friend's 19th birthday party. Chilled there and watch Monsters, Inc. Yes yes... it was all good and fun.
False alarms. Hilarious!!
From Monsters, Inc.: "No peeking."
From me... goodbye.

1 Comments:
oh my gosh! False Alarms! puleeze.. next time.. please be a little bit more.. umm sure. some things are very time-sensitive. ;p
No Peeking! [did you ever?] ;p
im glad my party [my friend's] was your favorite. they're both sweethearts. you finally met my momma! =)
wassup B?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home