Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ran quite a bit of errands today with Abi. Got the pictures from the party. I wish I had more pictures of the actual proposal... but oh well. It's still amazing to say... we're getting married! When that will happen, I guess you'll have to wait and find out. ;P

I know I should've posted about the party by now, but things here are still a bit busy. Ok or maybe I'm just lazy. hahaha. No worries, I'll be sure to throw up a post about it later with some pictures to assist in the story telling.

When I went to work, it seems as though I was the talk of the work place. Congratulations coming from everyone. Word travels fast.

Abi and I went to the Masculino's after work to run a courtesy call since they weren't at the party. Had dinner and nice conversation. Watched the video... mainly just my speech portion. Jema had a better angle than our camera. Nice.

We came back to my house to meet up with my parents because we were going to call Abi's parents. Mainly my parents talked to her parents and grandparents just for another courtesy call and to update them on what our plans are over here. Things turned out just fine. Good convo between the parentals.

Thus endeth the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home