Party preps all day long! I'm tired. Had an SFC meeting to go to. I was requested to go so that I wouldn't be at the hall. Gee I wonder why... hahaha. My brother and Aisha are here. Yay!! They finally get to meet Abi and vice versa. Holler.
Wow... the big day is finally here. I'm excited. Are you going to be there? I hope so. If not, then you're definitely going to miss out. You'll be saying to yourself... "I so wish I could've been there!" Oh well... your presence will be missed.
Sleep... yah that sounds good right about now...
Wow... the big day is finally here. I'm excited. Are you going to be there? I hope so. If not, then you're definitely going to miss out. You'll be saying to yourself... "I so wish I could've been there!" Oh well... your presence will be missed.
Sleep... yah that sounds good right about now...

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! wow, i couldn't believe what i was witnessing. =) may you have many happy years together! i'm so HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! ;D i tried to congratulate her, but she was preoccupied w/ so many friends & people. pls let her know for me. =) wow, i can't even begin to pronounce my enthusiasim. (sp?) ;D LOVE YOU! *muwah*
always ... "L"
what can I say... CONGRATULATIONS! Still can't believe it! Joe.. you never cease to amaze me. Abi... just remember what I said to you... =) God bless you both! Love you.
*MEL*
I LOVE YOU[BOTH] I LOVE YOU[BOTH] I LOVE YOU[BOTH] I LOVE YOU[BOTH] I LOVE YOU[BOTH] I LOVE YOU[BOTH]
so VERY VERY much. i cannot express how happy i am for you two. you guys are my favorite ate and kuya. congratulations!!!!
<3krissy
oops. i guess im so used to logging in that i typed my xanga. haha woopsies.
CONGRATS AGAIN! :D :D :D
thanks everyone!! glad you enjoyed the surprise i had. =)
amazing night it was! thanks for sharing the night with meeh for my bday & goin away party.
most especially... thanks for sharing the night with abi and i for our engagement announcemnt. =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home