Monday, September 19, 2005

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Happy birthday mom! Well, the family and Abi got together and helped in making lunch. We had quite the feast, though it started late. After a lovely lunch with dessert included, we all just chilled and rested. A few of mom's friends came later on. At that time, Abi and I left to check up on something. She wanted to check out some dogs up for adoption. We were too late, they had already closed. Blah. Anyway, got home and ate a little more. Then... we got mom to agree to go out. Original plan was to go to The Grape for some wine. They were closed. Back-up plan... D&B. Fun fun fun. Had some drinks, played some games, got mom some stuff. Happy birthday! It was a good celebration.

Anyway, after a quick stop at Rusty's Grille [just to see who was there] we made our way home. Had tea, some dessert... and mom for some out of the blue reason, called Abi's parents in the PI!! I mean talk about random!! Her parents weren't home, but with Abi with us we had their cell phone numbers. After mom talked to her, she gave me the phone. I talked to Tita Theresa for a bit, and then she gave the phone to Tito Bong. I was so nervous!! I mean, I didn't think I'd be talking to him like this, this soon. But we talked, and though I was a bit nervous, it wasn't too bad. Abi talked with them as well. All good. It was quite interesting, but good. Just like life... interesting... but good. Very good as a matter of fact.

Today was just full of household chores. I wanted to get up early, but that didn't happen. Got up just before 1030am and started cleaning not too long after that. It's been months since I cleaned my room that thoroughly. Did a little more cleaning, some vacuuming, and topped it all off with some laundry and folding of clothes. Fun stuff I guess. I guess that means more fun tomorrow. So much to do this week for the party on Saturday. Excitement is building. Hope you're going to be there.

After chores were done, Abi and I went out. Did some walking around at the mall and we ran into the Sumbeling's. Hung out with them a short while until we went our separate ways. Quick dinner at McD's and then watched "Just Like Heaven." I liked it!! I thought it was nice. Saw a preview for the upcoming movie "Rent." Within the first 10 seconds of the preview, I already knew I wanted to watch it even though I had no idea what it was. Too bad it comes out while I'll be come. Total blah!

Thanks B for taking care of me. I could get used to this. Hugs & kisses. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

looonnnggg celebration for your mom's bday. thanks for having me. and my, we actually cooked the pancit. =) im glad we got her to come out, she did have fun. cheers to us [power of two!]. still the best cheesecake ey?

the after bday thing [pi call] was so unpredicted. sorry it got you nervous. oh well, things happen. we're cool. they're cool with it. no worries =)

and the polaroid works! =) so happy!

and of course.. i'll always take care of you. [even if i had to stay up all night] tight hugs and butterfly kisses! =)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home