Thursday, September 22, 2005

No worries, you haven't been missing much since I last posted. We've done quite a bit of preparations for the party on Saturday. I'm getting excited for it. I do hope you'll be there. =) Abi has been helping out quite a bit as well. It's nice that she gets to help the family with all this stuff. She makes me happy. =)

It felt good to finally be at work consistently and have money. So much has been happening in the past couple of weeks that I haven't been financially stable. Hopefully this is just the beginning of me getting back on my feet.

Finally made it back to the gym! Unfortunately, it wasn't as productive as I had hoped. Oh well, at least I got some kind of workout. Afterwards, Abi and I were supposed to get something to eat. While she was getting ready, I fell asleep. hahaha. Sorry Abs!

I got busted on an attempt of a surprise visit. Darn... hahaha. All good. Stop lights are fun. Rushed at the end of the day... but still all smiles.

It's been a great week!! And the high point of the week isn't even here yet!! Oh yes... this is going to be an awesome weekend!! You don't want to miss out on this one... trust me. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home