Interesting way to start out the morning. Foreshadow? Hm... hehehe. It seems as though the news of our engagement is spreading not just here, but in the PI! Abi is getting phone calls and texts from back home from her friends. They're, to say the least, shocked and surprised. Interesting... very interesting...
Anyway... the congrats still keep coming as I go to work. Wow, I'm getting married! How exciting! The news is still a shocker to many, if not all. I'm sure there are still people who don't know, so the shocks will still keep coming. In time, more people will find out. The secret is out...
Got out of work early to attend an SFC Unit meeting. Abi came with. It was a good meeting. Very productive. Good stuff. We ended almost 12:30am. Crazy.
Just took Abi home afterwards, and went home myself. Tired.
Anyway... the congrats still keep coming as I go to work. Wow, I'm getting married! How exciting! The news is still a shocker to many, if not all. I'm sure there are still people who don't know, so the shocks will still keep coming. In time, more people will find out. The secret is out...
Got out of work early to attend an SFC Unit meeting. Abi came with. It was a good meeting. Very productive. Good stuff. We ended almost 12:30am. Crazy.
Just took Abi home afterwards, and went home myself. Tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home