Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'll blog about my party in more depth a little later. For now, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who came out and celebrated the many occassions of the night. It truly was an amazing and blessed night for me. It wouldn't have been the same without YOU there. So many thanks!!

This party was a little more special in the sense that it brought together people from the past back together. It's not too often that the "old school" YFC gets together. It was great! Old faces from the past that I hardly see. Nice. A good mix of my old school YFC and the current YFC. Fun fun fun!! It was like a YFC JAX reunion. Speaking of which... 10 year reunion for us next May. Holler!! Do I see a big party?? Someone set it up! Most definitely I'd do my best to come back for that. =)

I hope you liked the surprise I had in store for you all. =) Darn that "itch." hahaha.

Can you believe it?? I'm going to get married!! Woohoo!! Praise God!! Thanks Abi for saying "yes" to me. I LOVE YOU!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, i got excited when you proposed, but then got all nervous when abi didn't jump out to say yes right away... oh man, the intensity!

Sunday, September 25, 2005 4:38:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

hahaha. i know right!! all good. happy ending. =)

Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE man you are my hero! TO many of us you are our hero...The way you have lived your life so far has always been praise worthy, specially as a man of God... Its just so hard to explain how proud I am for you. On saturday you just seriously showed us another great example...you are a great example to the people before you and after you. Not so many guys like you anymore, you just set another great example for me! haha congrats man, you and abi will be awesome 2gether! I'm gonna blog about you!

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! i heard you and ate are coming to my house for dinner tomorrow! :D

yay!

<3krissy

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

hahaha. yup thats right we'll be there to see your parentals since they missed the special night of abi and i. =)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean yur not coming to see

moi?!

lol. jokes.

<3krissy

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home