Saturday, September 10, 2005

Was it me, or was Saturday just an absolutely beautiful day?? I mean... I stepped outside of the house around 840am to go to work and it was just sunny blue skies with a slight chill in the air!! Beautiful!! Best weather we've had all week long. I can't wait until it gets cold again.

Work was slight busy at times, but not too great. Best part of work... Abi dropped by. We had to do some video recording for something. Went to Arby's for lunch and did our video there. Nice break.

Stopped by the Youth meeting to see them. Fun stuff. Best part of my time there... getting a high five from Yana!! I was totally surprised!! Made my day. =) After worship, Jema and I left to go to Margarette's place for her going away party. Ate and chilled and watched some videos of us dancing. Great times. She'll be missed greatly by many of us. Later, a group from the Youth meeting came by. Played some Catch Phrase... SFC vs. Youth. SFC won. =) Highlight of my time at Margarette's... two high fives from Yana!!

Ok the story about this... Yana does not normally like me for some reason. Well, the reason we know of is because I'm tall and she looks at me as if I'm a giant that's going to devour her or something. I don't know. I told Lendl about Yana giving me a high five. She told me that they [her and Yana's parents I guess] talked to Yana about a text I sent to her dad [he text me happy birthday and I replied, "all I want is for Yana to like me"]. I didn't think they would talk to her or anything, but from what Lendl told me that's what I think happened. I mean, I was thrilled about the high fives, but I don't want it to happen because it was somewhat forced... you know what I'm saying?? I want it to be totally voluntary. But for now... I'll take it. hahaha.

Anyway, after all the fun we decided to head home. I decided to join the group that's going to Disney World on Sunday. It's going to be a long day. My 3rd time in Orlando in 1 week. Craziness! But it's for Margarette and it'll be the last time I see her for a long while. So right now I'm looking at a few hours of sleep, mass at 7am, then drive to Orlando for some all day fun, then drive home. Oh the fatigue!! All good. Only thing I'm really worried about is how I'm going to afford it. Work hasn't been great and I'm slightly struggling financially. Finances are a little low for me to be going out and spending the little money that I have. Oh well... I'll work it out somehow. There's a way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home