Practice, practice, and more practice! We had our last night of dance practice tonight. Yet another intense practice, but all went well. I think we're pretty ready for the big show on Friday.
Even though I ate lunch at home, I went out with Abi for her lunch. I was happy to come along. Besides, I wasn't doing anything majorly important so I had time. Enjoyable as always. =)
I'll be in Orlando Thursday morning for conference preparations. I can't believe the SFC Conference is just days away! Exciting times are upon us! Let's do this...
Even though I ate lunch at home, I went out with Abi for her lunch. I was happy to come along. Besides, I wasn't doing anything majorly important so I had time. Enjoyable as always. =)
I'll be in Orlando Thursday morning for conference preparations. I can't believe the SFC Conference is just days away! Exciting times are upon us! Let's do this...

1 Comments:
ill see you tom!! misses! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home