Margarette is leaving for England on Wednesday. She had a going away party at her house Saturday, then she had another shindig on Sunday. Those that were able to go went to Orlando and we did the Disney park hopper thing. Abi and I went to mass at 7am and then proceeded to Orlando to meet up with JR, Margarette, Bel, and Jema. We had a wonderful time! First Animal Kingdom, then MGM, and finally Epcot. It was pretty cool because it was my first time at Animal Kingdom and my first time in probably over a decade at MGM and Epcot. Fun times!! Hopefully I'll have pictures up soon enough. I still have one roll in the camera. =)
Anyway, we made our way home pretty late. I think it was around 1030/1045pm. The ride home was rough for me! I was so tired... I was swerving a little but not so bad. We made our first time once we got onto I-95. I had 2 red bulls and a bottle of water. It didn't help too much. Maybe if Abi was awake the whole time it would've been better, but she was really tired as well. She tried to stay up, but not too successful. Finally, while she was sleeping, I decided to exit and get some rest. We rested at a gas station for almost an hour and a half. I woke up about 3am and continued the drive while Abi slept. It's funny... we were at Abi's house about 30 minutes after we left that gas station! Oh well... better to play it safe especially since I was the one driving. I was still exhausted when we got to her house so I decided to take another nap before heading home. My parents called my phone, her phone, and her house sometime in the 7am hour... but we were too tired to hear anything. Finally got another call around 930am from my mom so I told her what was up. Back to sleep after that. =)
Monday... we finally got up almost noon. CB, then lunch, then home. Still tired. Unpacked, rested, slept... tired. Margarette had one last going away dinner. We didn't attend. Abi has been sick for a couple days, though nothing too terrible. Instead of dinner, we went fishing with my dad on base. It was her first time and my first time in ages!! We had a lot of fun. Didn't catch a lot, but that's okay. Everyone caught something to keep except... me. Sad. hahaha. Oh well. Got home around 830pm. Dad cleaned some fish, gave Abi some, then I took Abi home. Had some dinner, some CB, then home.
These past 2 days have been so much fun! I'm glad I decided to go to Disney with them. I'm glad we were able to go fishing. I'm glad I'll be sleeping soon because I'm tired once again.
Anyway, we made our way home pretty late. I think it was around 1030/1045pm. The ride home was rough for me! I was so tired... I was swerving a little but not so bad. We made our first time once we got onto I-95. I had 2 red bulls and a bottle of water. It didn't help too much. Maybe if Abi was awake the whole time it would've been better, but she was really tired as well. She tried to stay up, but not too successful. Finally, while she was sleeping, I decided to exit and get some rest. We rested at a gas station for almost an hour and a half. I woke up about 3am and continued the drive while Abi slept. It's funny... we were at Abi's house about 30 minutes after we left that gas station! Oh well... better to play it safe especially since I was the one driving. I was still exhausted when we got to her house so I decided to take another nap before heading home. My parents called my phone, her phone, and her house sometime in the 7am hour... but we were too tired to hear anything. Finally got another call around 930am from my mom so I told her what was up. Back to sleep after that. =)
Monday... we finally got up almost noon. CB, then lunch, then home. Still tired. Unpacked, rested, slept... tired. Margarette had one last going away dinner. We didn't attend. Abi has been sick for a couple days, though nothing too terrible. Instead of dinner, we went fishing with my dad on base. It was her first time and my first time in ages!! We had a lot of fun. Didn't catch a lot, but that's okay. Everyone caught something to keep except... me. Sad. hahaha. Oh well. Got home around 830pm. Dad cleaned some fish, gave Abi some, then I took Abi home. Had some dinner, some CB, then home.
These past 2 days have been so much fun! I'm glad I decided to go to Disney with them. I'm glad we were able to go fishing. I'm glad I'll be sleeping soon because I'm tired once again.

1 Comments:
crazy time going home. disney was a blast! im so happy you actually came with us. i'll be missing margarette so much. =/
best way to start and end our monday! ;p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home