A new day is upon us. The previous day was quite enjoyable. After work yesterday, Abi picked me up because she needed to go to the Avenues Mall for something. After that, we went to Wasabi for dinner. Amazingly good food. Probably even better since the both of us were really hungry. About 20 minutes later, our other two friends finally arrived to join us for dinner: Zel and Grace. It was an enjoyable time we had eating there. Abi really really dislikes frogs. We got her to try some frog legs. hahaha. Sorry Abi... but didn't it taste like chicken?? =) Anyway, after an incredible meal, we headed to Kuya Mon's to visit. They're getting ready to move out soon.
We ended up at my house later that night. Zel stayed the night here... so did Abi. Well, Abi just came to drop me off and visit for a while. When she was about to leave, my mom was almost home so she told her to wait until she got home so they could see each other. Well, long story short, eventually they got to talking and they talked all night long. I think they were done talking around 430am?? Zel slept in the guest room, Abi in my room, and I slept on the floor in the living room. I woke up around 845am and then woke up Abi so she could go home. Nice. I'm not surprised that my parents told her to just sleep over considering the fact that it was already really late. I was actually already sleeping when they finished talking. Anyway... yah I guess that's it.
Wednesday is here. Margarette is leaving for England today. My friend Sean left for the AF yesterday. I guess I'm next...
We ended up at my house later that night. Zel stayed the night here... so did Abi. Well, Abi just came to drop me off and visit for a while. When she was about to leave, my mom was almost home so she told her to wait until she got home so they could see each other. Well, long story short, eventually they got to talking and they talked all night long. I think they were done talking around 430am?? Zel slept in the guest room, Abi in my room, and I slept on the floor in the living room. I woke up around 845am and then woke up Abi so she could go home. Nice. I'm not surprised that my parents told her to just sleep over considering the fact that it was already really late. I was actually already sleeping when they finished talking. Anyway... yah I guess that's it.
Wednesday is here. Margarette is leaving for England today. My friend Sean left for the AF yesterday. I guess I'm next...

1 Comments:
oh my gosh, i still cant believe i ate frog meat. ill have to say it wasnt too bad but still...it's a frog. a frog will always be a frog. i just hope that they took the skin off before they fried it [or however they cooked it].
last night was some loooooonnnnnggggg talk with your mom/parents [your dad joined in eventually]. it was fun though. cheers to insomiacs [jk]. haha! all good. im always down for long talks. =)
one of your wishes was Instantly granted. 2 points for you, 1 point for me! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home