Been watching the news throughout the morning [actually I was flipping between the news and Dawson's Creek]. It's crazy seeing all the destruction that Hurrican Katrina has caused. It hit South Florida as a Category 1 then gained strength to hit Louisiana as a Category 4. Craziness. I just hope and pray that things don't get too worse that what I've seen on the tv. I know we here in Florida are used to the threat of constant hurricanes and even getting hit with them. But to get hit with a Category 4 or even a 5... I can only imagine what destruction would come to our area. Especially mine since I live only a few miles from the beach. Scary...
Pray for all those that were hit by Hurricane Katrina and those that are still in the path of the storms it is still causing. God willing... it won't interfere with the upcoming conference this weekend.
Pray for all those that were hit by Hurricane Katrina and those that are still in the path of the storms it is still causing. God willing... it won't interfere with the upcoming conference this weekend.

1 Comments:
i'm praying too.
man.. i feel sorry for you floridans. =/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home