To whom it may concern: Happy Mother's Day! It seems kind of pointless to say that considering the fact that there are probably no mothers out there reading this. Oh well... it's the thought that counts, right? We didn't really do anything for mother's day. We're not much of the gift giving type anymore. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing? Either way, I still greeted my mom of course.
I was able to skip out of work today which was nice. So I attended a luncheon with my parents for a marriage blessing. We went to lunch at China King Superbuffet just off of San Pablo. Oh my freakin' goodness! It seemed like everyone was there today! We saw so many people we knew it was crazy! Anyway, the luncheon thing wasn't all that boring thanks to some friends being there. We just entertained each other. Fun stuff it was. Oh my gosh we ate so much over there! I was so full I skipped out of dinner. Now that I think about it, I'm starting to get hungry. hahaha.
Ok I went out with bestfriend tonight. We were supposed to meet up with some old friends of ours from out of town. Well we did, but just later than we had anticipated. Oh well, it's all good. We killed time waiting for them by going to Walmart and Barnes & Noble. We met up with them at Starbucks and had some drinks and just talked. It was nice to see them and just catch up. It was a good night. Only downfall, didn't get to see Abi. I was going to stop by, but when I called her after dropping off Melissa she was out with her sisters and my phone died while we were talking. Great timing... blah.
I was able to skip out of work today which was nice. So I attended a luncheon with my parents for a marriage blessing. We went to lunch at China King Superbuffet just off of San Pablo. Oh my freakin' goodness! It seemed like everyone was there today! We saw so many people we knew it was crazy! Anyway, the luncheon thing wasn't all that boring thanks to some friends being there. We just entertained each other. Fun stuff it was. Oh my gosh we ate so much over there! I was so full I skipped out of dinner. Now that I think about it, I'm starting to get hungry. hahaha.
Ok I went out with bestfriend tonight. We were supposed to meet up with some old friends of ours from out of town. Well we did, but just later than we had anticipated. Oh well, it's all good. We killed time waiting for them by going to Walmart and Barnes & Noble. We met up with them at Starbucks and had some drinks and just talked. It was nice to see them and just catch up. It was a good night. Only downfall, didn't get to see Abi. I was going to stop by, but when I called her after dropping off Melissa she was out with her sisters and my phone died while we were talking. Great timing... blah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home