Friday, May 06, 2005

edit: 1241am [Sat.]

Ok I'l make this quick. Went to work... lazy. After two hours of work I left early. hahaha. Hit up Adoration with the SFC... loving it! After Adoration, we watched "Kingdom of Heaven." I thought it was a really good movie. Go see it. Orlando Bloom rocks!

end edit: 1243am [Sat.]


After we went to mass this morning, we went out to breakfast along with the Dancel's and Auntie Aida. Why is that so relevant? Well, it was there that my parents finally found out that Abi and I are together. I don't really know how the topic came up because they were talking and I was just minding my own business eating. Next thing you know, they're talking about it and it grabs my attention. I had to confirm it because they didn't know for sure. It's funny because Auntie Aida said the same thing that Stef said... that Abi and I look similar. I guess facial features or something? I don't know.

Anyway, I'm sitting here at home waiting until I have to go to work. Abi went to Epcot Center with her family today. I'm bored right now. Oh well... once I go to work I'll probably be out of the house for the rest of the day. We'll see how things work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home