Thursday, May 05, 2005

I wasn't going to post today due to a lack of things to post. Well, last night we had an SFC dance practice. Those are so fun, yet, challenging. We worked on the rhumba and started learning the hustle. This is great because it can work as my exercise. Speaking of exercise, I got to hit up the gym again today. After working out, the guys and I played some volleyball. Oh how I love volleyball... except when I hit myself in the face. Not fun at all... especially since I wear glasses! hahaha. Still had a blast!

Abi and her family went to Orlando today. I think they're hitting up Epcot Center today since it was likely to rain. Man, I haven't been to Disney for a while. I think everytime I go to a theme park it's usually Universal Studios or IOA. I haven't been to any of the Disney parks in forever. Nor have I been to Sea World or Busch Gardens in ages! But I really want to go to Six Flags! Oh man, I can't wait to go back there and ride the roller coasters. Hm... anyone want to hit up Georgia and go? Yah that'd be lots of fun. We should do that.

I had a dream about death last night. Well, actually it was worse than that. I had a dream that I, along with a few others, pretended we were dead. I know, not funny at all. Why we did that I have no clue. But in the dream, Ryan G. found it funny and was laughing... he was the only one doing that. Dude, if someone really did that... as glad as I would be that they're not dead, I'd be so mad at them for doing that. I mean, that's not exactly the best kind of joke to pull on people. I had another dream but I don't recall what it was about. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home