Oh my gosh, I woke up today so sore from all the activity from yesterday! My entire body was just sore! I didn't want to get out of bed. Unfortunately I had to because I had to do some cleaning around the house. Oh well, it's all good I guess.
I finally made my way back to daily mass today. When I got out I had the chance to talk with Ate Anne for a while. We haven't had the chance to talk as much lately. Oh well. I'm sure we'll be able to get together and talk again soon. Besides, I still owe one to Ate Bel. Why not just do both in one shot? hahaha. We'll see.
Highlight of my day... surprise visit at Abi's work. After talking with Ate Anne after mass, I went to Abi's work just to see her. Unfortunatley we weren't able to really hang out long, but at least we were able to do so for a while. I showed her some of my recently developed pictures and gave her the extra Paint the Town shirt that I had. I drove her to her neighborhood as we followed her sister driving. When we got there, she went back with her sister and I went on my way. Yay for surprise visits! Fun fun fun. =)
I finally made my way back to daily mass today. When I got out I had the chance to talk with Ate Anne for a while. We haven't had the chance to talk as much lately. Oh well. I'm sure we'll be able to get together and talk again soon. Besides, I still owe one to Ate Bel. Why not just do both in one shot? hahaha. We'll see.
Highlight of my day... surprise visit at Abi's work. After talking with Ate Anne after mass, I went to Abi's work just to see her. Unfortunatley we weren't able to really hang out long, but at least we were able to do so for a while. I showed her some of my recently developed pictures and gave her the extra Paint the Town shirt that I had. I drove her to her neighborhood as we followed her sister driving. When we got there, she went back with her sister and I went on my way. Yay for surprise visits! Fun fun fun. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home