Sunday, May 01, 2005

Oh my gosh I am so tired! I got home about 1115pm tonight from the Baymeadows area. I was there around 2ish just having all kinds of fun. Play a lot of basketball and some tennis. Legs are tired as anything!

I saw my dear Lendl get thrown in the pool. It was funny to some, but not to all. You could sense the tension when a certain adult came out and confronted those involved. We were at the basketball court and we heard him loud and clear. Craziness! I hope Lendl's okay. Smile for me, Lendl!

Hm... one downfall for the day. Ok make that two downfalls for the day. The first, I missed a friend's graduation lunch thing at her house because I over slept. I was supposed to be there around 1pm, but I didn't wake up until past 130pm and I had already planned on being in Baymeadows by 2pm. Sucks... but oh well. Second downfall... I didn't see Abi today. You're probably saying to yourself, "Oh my gosh! Do you have to see her everyday?!" Well, no I don't. It's just that I didn't see her yesterday nor today. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow... if not then definitely Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home