I went with Abi to her interview this morning. We were late because of her sister, but it was okay. I think things went well. Hopefully things will work out the way she wants. After that we headed off to The Cheesecake Factory for some lunch. Great lunch! We were both stuffed! I'm still full from lunch! hahaha. After lunch she brought me back home, and then we stopped by the NEX because she wanted to look at the perfumes again. Then we swept through the Commissary because I wanted to see how busy it was. People saw us together, they assumed correctly. I was late to work but it was all good. Spending time with her was worth it. =) Besides, I got a nice surprise at work. An auntie hooked me up with a $23 tip. I was wondering if she knew she gave me the $20 inside the $3. Oh well, praise God!
After work I hit up the gym and met up with some friends who were there. Had a great time at the gym tonight. First we worked out for a while. Then we played a game of 3-on-3 basketball... my team won. Then it was off to play some volleyball. We played 3 games, my team only won 1. Oh well, at least we won 1. hahaha. Fun fun fun!
After work I hit up the gym and met up with some friends who were there. Had a great time at the gym tonight. First we worked out for a while. Then we played a game of 3-on-3 basketball... my team won. Then it was off to play some volleyball. We played 3 games, my team only won 1. Oh well, at least we won 1. hahaha. Fun fun fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home