Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It's early Wednesday morning. Why am I not sleeping? Well, I guess one reason could be because I got home around 320am. I was talking to Abi on the phone before I went to work. I even gave up almost 30 minutes of work just to continue talking to her. It's all good, not a big deal. After work, I went to her house. We ate some dinner and then watched some dvd's ["Finding Nemo" & "40 Days 40 Nights"]. Only the 2 of us watched the movies, the other two sisters were doing other stuff. It was fun. When we started the second movie, she moved to the floor while I took a phone call. When I came back I went to the couch. But then I moved to the floor next to her because I felt so far away. =) Anyway, I had a great time watching the movies with her, but an even better time talking with her afterwards. We talked about an hour and a half just about whatever. Definitely a good time. As always, I had a blast chillen with her.

I love it when girls play with their hair. I don't know why, but I just find it so... 'wow' when I see it happening. While we were watching the 2nd movie on the floor, she was playing with her hair. I just laid there and watched her. It was nice. Good stuff, good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home