Man, Saturday was just crazy. A good kind of crazy for the most part. Down side of the day, stomach was bothering me all day. Kind of put a damper on parts of my day, but oh well. Anyway, CFC Youth leaders meeting... crazy kids. hahaha. I hope my X-Box is still okay. I miss it. The first SFC household for the year... crazy kids. Word! The dance lessons we had were pretty hot.
Ok so I didn't join in the lessons. My stomach was bothering me, no lie!! I just watched and played with the dog. Yes, I know... I'm a JK [for all you non-filipino lingo people, that's joy killer]. All good, I had a blast watching everyone attempt things. Dax was a trip... JB was crazy. hahaha. And the sisters... hotness! =) Anyway, after the lessons, some of us hit up Cuba Libre. I went just to hang, didn't dance. Just sat and talked and watched and... chilled. Yah yah... JK, I know. Back off son!! hahaha. It was a fun night there just being with everyone. James was just crazy weird. hahaha. I think someone spiked his water. Anyway, after that just went back to Anne & Bel's and ate some cake and talked for a bit. Fun stuff.
Ok ok... let's see. Can girls really "read" guys like a book? A sister said that she could "read" me. She said that she could tell I liked a certain girl. I told her she was wrong, which she was, but she kept insisting I liked one of two girls. According to her, when a guy "avoids" a girl more times than not he either likes her or he doesn't like her. Hm... I kind of agree with that statement to some degree. I know I did that at times, but not always. Some people are thinking I like a girl that I just met [actually, some people think I like at least one of those three sisters.], and others believe I still like a girl that I claimed I had feelings for in the past. Funny thing is... it's been a while since I talked about who I currently like. I guess people just have their own assumptions and what not. Interesting... very interesting.
Why does it seem like I'm in the spotlight when it comes to finding a girlfriend? I mean, aunties tell me to meet these girls they know. I just wonder if they have some kind of hidden agenda in "meeting" them. This one auntie told me to meet this girl, and she was saying how she finished college and she's really pretty and this and that. A brother had told me that I'm one of the most eligible bachelor's here in our ministry. Um... okay?? hahaha. Whatever man. Do I really look like I need the help in finding a girlfriend?? Geez man... there goes my self-esteem... blah. =)
Ok so I didn't join in the lessons. My stomach was bothering me, no lie!! I just watched and played with the dog. Yes, I know... I'm a JK [for all you non-filipino lingo people, that's joy killer]. All good, I had a blast watching everyone attempt things. Dax was a trip... JB was crazy. hahaha. And the sisters... hotness! =) Anyway, after the lessons, some of us hit up Cuba Libre. I went just to hang, didn't dance. Just sat and talked and watched and... chilled. Yah yah... JK, I know. Back off son!! hahaha. It was a fun night there just being with everyone. James was just crazy weird. hahaha. I think someone spiked his water. Anyway, after that just went back to Anne & Bel's and ate some cake and talked for a bit. Fun stuff.
Ok ok... let's see. Can girls really "read" guys like a book? A sister said that she could "read" me. She said that she could tell I liked a certain girl. I told her she was wrong, which she was, but she kept insisting I liked one of two girls. According to her, when a guy "avoids" a girl more times than not he either likes her or he doesn't like her. Hm... I kind of agree with that statement to some degree. I know I did that at times, but not always. Some people are thinking I like a girl that I just met [actually, some people think I like at least one of those three sisters.], and others believe I still like a girl that I claimed I had feelings for in the past. Funny thing is... it's been a while since I talked about who I currently like. I guess people just have their own assumptions and what not. Interesting... very interesting.
Why does it seem like I'm in the spotlight when it comes to finding a girlfriend? I mean, aunties tell me to meet these girls they know. I just wonder if they have some kind of hidden agenda in "meeting" them. This one auntie told me to meet this girl, and she was saying how she finished college and she's really pretty and this and that. A brother had told me that I'm one of the most eligible bachelor's here in our ministry. Um... okay?? hahaha. Whatever man. Do I really look like I need the help in finding a girlfriend?? Geez man... there goes my self-esteem... blah. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home